Purpose of my blog

I want to share my collection of Roberto Clemente memorabilia with others, including my loved ones. I realize there may be a time where I will pass it on and I want others to know of my motivation and the items' significance before I forget myself. I also wouldn't mind finding some kindred spirit collectors out there who would like to share stories and knowledge about Clemente or just collecting in general.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

2012 Panini Playoff Prime Cuts


Got this card for a great price considering it is a triple relic and short printed to 25. Like I have said previously, the gold or yellow colored relics seem to be much more rare and I really think they are great. On top of that, all of the relics on this card are different. On top of that some more, the gold relic has some awesome stitching which is even more rare. The image and design is pretty blah, so it does make the relics stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment