Purpose of my blog

I want to share my collection of Roberto Clemente memorabilia with others, including my loved ones. I realize there may be a time where I will pass it on and I want others to know of my motivation and the items' significance before I forget myself. I also wouldn't mind finding some kindred spirit collectors out there who would like to share stories and knowledge about Clemente or just collecting in general.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

50 more relics

I have this display case where I tried to put as many of my Clemente relics as possible. I could probably use a couple more of these. I don't really have that much available wall space. At least not wall space I would like to use of that I would be allowed to use.


I took a couple photos at different angles. There really isn't any logic to which cards are placed in this case, except that they fit and I can maximize how many get in here. I guess I like the rookie card reprint relic and the group card shared with Kiner and Mazeroski the most. What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment