Purpose of my blog

I want to share my collection of Roberto Clemente memorabilia with others, including my loved ones. I realize there may be a time where I will pass it on and I want others to know of my motivation and the items' significance before I forget myself. I also wouldn't mind finding some kindred spirit collectors out there who would like to share stories and knowledge about Clemente or just collecting in general.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Group relics with Clemente

The following are relic cards I haven't shown previously.


2005 Fleer Classic Clippings / Cut of History #CH- HA/RC/TW 
An awesome card with three solid hall of famers. The blue uniform of Hank Aaron goes well with the design of the card. 


2007 Spotkings Quad Memorabilia (SK Vault) #QM07 6 of 6
Great card with icons of four different sports. I really like the yellow relic for Clemente. It is also really thick and causing the card to bulge in that area of the card. 


2007 Sportkings Cityscapes (SK Vault) #CS07 4 of 6
Two icons from Pittsburgh. Nuff said.


2005 Fleer Classic Clippings  / Bat Rack #BR-RC/BM/BM/WS
Three hall of famers that played in the same lineup and Bill Madlock who was a great hitter in his own right. I think I would have rather seen Al Oliver instead of Madlock though. Great card and unique design.


2008 Sportkings Triple Memorabilia (SK Vault) #TM-03 5 of 6
Who can't like Ernie Banks? Solid player. Pete Rose will make the hall of fame soon. Three of the hardest playing ballplayers to ever put on a uniform. Let's play two and Charlie Hustle and even Arriba. Happy to have this card.


2015 Panini Immaculate Collection #1 44 of 49
One of my more recent acquisitions. It is a unique combination and I can't complain.


2015 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection #CCR-CM 40 of 66
I think McCutchen has a good shot of making the hall of fame. He has one MVP under his belt, plays with a contender the last couple of years, potential 3000 hit club. Let's hope he stays with the Pirates for several more years. Tough to do in this day and age.


2007 Sportkings Triple Memorabilia (SK Vault) #TM-11 5 of 5
Another great assemblage of hall of famers and the second relic of Williams and Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment