Purpose of my blog

I want to share my collection of Roberto Clemente memorabilia with others, including my loved ones. I realize there may be a time where I will pass it on and I want others to know of my motivation and the items' significance before I forget myself. I also wouldn't mind finding some kindred spirit collectors out there who would like to share stories and knowledge about Clemente or just collecting in general.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Ripped Card

2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Rip-78



So, believe it or not, Beckett actually has some of these cards in their price guide, and they aren't overly cheap, even ripped. I don't think they have many cards priced under quantities of 25 usually, but I got a great deal on this one. I couldn't justify paying too much for a ripped card. It's only a quantity of 5 and seems to be fairly cleanly ripped, if that is even really possible. I'm not sure if PSA could even grade these higher than a 2. The front is great though. I don't blame the original owner of ripping it though. I don't think I could have resisted the temptation either. I couldn't ever see myself keeping unopened packs or cellos either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment